Sunday, July 18, 2010

Success

      Well today we are going to talk about "SUCCESS". Success as defined by Webster is a degree or measure of succeeding; favorable or desired outcome; also the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence. When people are on their journey to success do they really think of success in this light, I really don't think so. I believe that most people would feel like they were succeeding or on the way to their dream of success, if they took the time to celebrate all the little goals while on their journey. Unfortunately, most people that I meet and talk to about success only think about their ultimate goal of success their trying to reach. I wonder why is that? What do you think ? Let me know your opinion.
Ladi Chinya

2 comments:

  1. I think you might be right. As a person all about succeeding in life, I seldom take the time to acknowledge all of the small successes along the way. I once learned that you must "Celebrate all wins!" Even though I am a big picture person in terms of goals and getting things done, I can remember that when I used this philosophy, it made the journey that much more special and the road much easier to travel. Thanks for reminding me Ladi Chinya! - T

    ReplyDelete